By road from Athens (2.5 hours):
• Follow the National Road Athens / Corinth – National Road Corinth / Tripoli and Kalamata.
• Take the exit after Megalopolis, towards Leontari.
• Turn left and after about 2km. go right uphill
• Turn right and follow the signs to Ampeliona – Neda – Temple of Apollo.
• When you reach the center of the village Lykaio (attention!!!) turn left towards Ampeliona, do not cross the whole village.
By road from Kalamata (1.5 hours):
• Follow A/D Kalamata / Tripoli.
• Take exit 16 towards Patras / Pyrgos.
• After about 6km turn right towards Diavolitsi and follow the signs to Ampeliona – Neda – Temple of Epicurean Apollo.
By road from Pyrgos (1.5 hours):
• Follow coastal road EO Pyrgos / Kyparissia.
• About 40km. after the center of Pyrgos turn left towards Andritsaina / Krestena and follow the signs to Temple of Epicurean Apollo – Ampeliona